Lacey already told you, but yes they did get me on a horse-drawn carriage to ride through Memphis. One reason was because it was a Clydesdale. I don't know why, but I actually like those horses. Not enough to touch one, mind you, but I think they are cool looking. They remind me of Newfoundland dogs -- huge and sweet. Duke was sweet as long as you don't touch his face apparently. He is not fond of that at all and will bite. There was no need for me to know this about Duke because there wasn't a chance that I was getting any closer than the carriage. Calvin, on the other hand, was adorable. He was all business -- working, working, working, as far as he was concerned. After the ride though, he was perfectly happy to show us his ability to roll over, shake hands, give high fives and take a bow. Adorable.

No comments:
Post a Comment