Hey it's Lacey,
We had a VERY scary plane ride Denver to Huntsville. Well at least at the end of the flight. We were on a smaller plane, only 2 seats in a row and about 20 rows but it was comfortable. Seth sat with somebody else but he was right across the aisle from my mom. We had to go the whole plane ride with some loud mouth right behind us and her loud mouth friend too! They went on and on about nothing that made sense so I got my I-pod,plugged it in and guess what..... it was out of battery so I just put my earphones in and played on my moms I-PAQ. I played BubbleBreaker!!! ( sorry just had to say that =)
So we were 15 minutes to land and the girl behind us starts talking about how she justs hates eating breakfast in the morning but her body forces her to eat a granola bar. Then how her mind speaks to her and tells her how shes full and how dieting and whatever isn't helping because she is still in a size 10.......WHATEVER!!! I kept telling my mom " Can't I just write on a piece of paper "' SHUT UP "' and throw it behind me" but she just laughed and said that won't solve the problem. And a little while later I said " I just want to stand up and punch her in the mouth!" and my mom said " Believe me I want to too but we don't need to".
I was really happy when I saw land it meant.... what is that.... that thing I forgot I haven't had it for over 3 hours....... Oh! ya QUIET!!! And that's what I got. we were almost ready to land coming in and the plane starts going to the right then going to the left and EVERYBODY even the loud mouth shut up. We were about to touch and I was ready to crash, seriously, because if we landed on one tire that means we were dead blubber........but the "good" pilot leveled out about 2 seconds before we hit the ground and then the pilot talked to us about how to safely exit the plane not one word about what silenced the whole plane.
I will post again tomorrow and 1 more thing...... me and my mom LOVE getting comments so leave some at the bottom of our posts Bye =P
Lacey
Hi Lacey its Shae and Macey
ReplyDeleteNext time just join their conversation just go along with it, then you say something to put them in there place and see who had the last word. But alway do it with sweet smile that you have.
We are glad you had landed keep us posted.
Love Shae and Macey