Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Blog from Seth

The hotel is great and has many rooms. My favorite thing was giving SWAPs to all the other kids. I have a bag of everybody else's SWAPs too. My email address was on mine. I hope to get a lot of emails. You can email me also and I will tell you all about it.

Our hotel has this neat restaurant that I want to eat at. It is way up high in the air like the Space Needle. I had my mom a picture and attach to this email. You like it?

The pool is really fun. There is an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. There is a hottub at each too. I like hottubs.

From Seth
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

4 comments:

  1. Hi Seth. Yes, I like it. Wish I could eat up there too!

    Hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth, I think you should have mom take you to this really neat resturant in the sky (kinda like on Star Wars) and have her order you some french fries and a Coke. Be sure to wear your Tuxedo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Seth, What a great trip. You are a lucky boy. Two swimming pools and two hot tubs, WOW!! I am jealous. I can't wait to see all of your swaps. I miss you and I love you. G DEEDEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Seth

    I love you blog, my favorite is you with those pretty ladies. Sean going to be jealous when he see it.

    love you shae

    ReplyDelete