Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jason Aldean

Yesterday I went to Jason Aldean's house and if you know me you know who that is. If you don't then it is a country singer that isn't that popular but I think he is very good at singing. He sings Big Green tractor, his number one hit right now.

A couple of months ago. I went to his concert, if you saw the blog then you saw the video of me touching his hand.! I loved that!

We looked up on the internet where he would be when we went by his house and he was down at the very bottom of Alabama doing a concert.

, Lacey

I love getting comments!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

3 comments:

  1. Lacey, You should ask him to sing a song about the "Little Orange Tractor".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey, what a thrill. He has a nice, very normal, place. I bet he is a really nice guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lacey,

    Next time can I go with you, look like you are having fun.

    love you Shae

    ReplyDelete