I had so much fun in Nashville. We stayed at the Radisson hotel, which is very nice they have a big pool! Yesterday we went to downtown Nashvillle and went bar-hopping. Kids were aloud in bars until 7 at night.We had a lot of fun. In one of the bars we watched a guy named Tom Mcgraw! He looked just like Tim McGraw and he sounded like him too so we just called him Tom McGraw!
Tom McGraw let Courtney and Haley (my friends on the road with us) play his guitar. Courtney and Haley, while we were walking to other bars, were scoping out cute guys and then went up to them and asked if they could get a picture with them. They were trying to get the most pictures with guys.
When we were eating at the Hard Rock cafe it started thundering and lightning. My mom didn't believe me because they had TV's with music videos on, but when we got outside it thundered and lightning and she saw it she still didn't believe me though.
I will post again tommorow.
Lacey
I love getting comments!
PS when I get home from the trip I will have my own blog!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular
Gramma Lila is here and these are her comments: I loved your pictures and stories. I wish I were with you. Seth take good care of your mom and sister. I love you all.
ReplyDeleteFrom Grandma DeeDee: Hey have you spent all your spending money yet? What have you been getting? I love you. GDEEDEE