Seth spent the evening staying by the door, listening to his I-Pod. He did not like the noise and would not pose for any pictures. He came back to the hotel early and watched his movie. He was perfectly in his element in the room - playing Webkinz on the laptop and watching his movie on the DVD player at the same time. Sounds just like home.
Brenda and I sat downstairs and had lemon drops and played Farkel. The lemon drops left a lot to be desired, they were weak, expensive and basically just not made right. My first one had salt around the rim instead of sugar so for the second one I asked that it please be sugar this time around and the bartender did nothing - no sugar, no lemon slice. Weird. We will try again with a different bartender and different bar.
Off we go......
No comments:
Post a Comment